How to Master Your Study Habits for Academic Success

How to Master Your Study Habits for Academic Success

The user wants a blog post. I should just write it. No tools needed really — it's a content creation task. But maybe I should check the project directory to know where to save it? The user didn't specify a file path. They just said "Create a deep, high-value blog post about title...". Hmm. Should I write it to a file or just output it? The instruction says "Do not use Markdown code blocks. Always use HTML tags directly." That suggests output in the chat as HTML.

Given ambiguity, probably best to just produce the post in the reply. But is there a project context? Repository has 1 indexed project file, repository_stats says 1 file. Let me quickly check the directory to see if there's an existing blog structure — that's cheap and could matter. Actually, it could confirm whether to save to a file. Let me list the directory.

I'll do a quick list_directory and glob for html/md files.

Then write. Let me plan word count: 1500-2000 words. That's substantial but manageable. I'll write HTML with

,

,

,

,

, lists (
    /
      1. ), and a Q&A section with 4 questions and answers.

        Let me just do a quick check then write.

        Actually — I should consider whether to write the file or output in chat. The instruction "Do not use Markdown code blocks. Always use HTML tags directly." Most likely they want the content in the response, rendered as HTML. I'll output it directly in the reply. If there's an existing blog folder, I might also save it. Let me check quickly.

        Let me write the plan: no need for todos maybe, but it's a single deliverable. I'll skip write_todos — it's one task. Actually the guidance says use it for multi-step tasks. This is essentially one deliverable. I'll skip.

        Let me check the directory first.

        Word budget: I need to actually hit 1500-2000 words. Let me write carefully with enough substance. I'll draft sections:

      2. Intro (h1 + intro paragraphs)

      3. Why study habits beat raw intelligence (h2)

      4. The science: how memory actually works (h2) — encoding, consolidation, retrieval; forgetting curve; spacing; interleaving; desirable difficulty

      5. The 5 key levers (h2) — h3s: Active recall, Spaced repetition, Interleaving, Elaboration, Sleep/physical

      6. Building your system (h2) — environment design, time blocking, Pomodoro, deep work, note-taking (Cornell), Feynman technique

      7. Key points list (h2) with ul

      8. Common mistakes (h2)

      9. Q&A (h2) 4 questions with h3/h4 question and answer paragraphs

      10. Conclusion (h2)

        That'll easily hit 1500-2000 words if I write substantively.

        Then I should count words roughly. I can use a terminal command to count words if I write it to a file. Better: write the file, count words with wc -w, then output. Actually outputting the HTML in the chat is fine and I can count via the file. Hmm, but if I write to a file, I need to then paste it in the chat too — duplicate work but ensures accuracy.

        Better approach: write the file, run wc -w on it, adjust to hit 1500-2000, and then present the content in the final reply. But pasting 1800 words again in the reply is a lot of output. Alternatively, just give the content in the reply and estimate word count... The requirement is 1500-2000 words; I should verify. Writing to a file lets me verify and also deliver.

        I think best: create the file (blog post HTML), verify word count, and in the reply either paste the content or reference the file. Since the user said "Create a deep, high-value blog post" and "use HTML tags directly", they likely want the content visible. Many such users want the text in chat. I'll output it in chat AND save the file? Duplication cost.

        Hmm. Given the project has 1 file, likely a scratch project. The safest deliverable that satisfies "always use HTML tags directly" is the chat output. But then I can't verify word count without counting manually.

        Compromise: write file first, wc -w to verify, adjust, and then output the full post in the reply as well. That's the correct, verifiable approach. The duplicate token cost is acceptable.

        Actually, let me reconsider: does the user even want a file? They didn't ask for one. Creating a file is a reasonable artifact and helps verification. I'll create `study-habits-blog-post.html` in the project root. Then output content in the reply.

        Let me check the directory first.

Post a Comment for "How to Master Your Study Habits for Academic Success"